Friday 11 December 2015

Introduction

I have started this blog to show everyone my attempts at some solo wargames , i will be posting my battle reports together with pictures and insights into the rules used for each game which i hope will be of interest to others.

all games will be played on a two foot square table as that is about as much room i have available  with the scales of figures ranging form 3mm up to 28mm.

Most of the games will be of an attack/defence type as i think this will be the easiest type of games  for a programmed or planned enemy and give me some enjoyment in trying to beat the enemy so to speak.

This will also help me clear some of my lead mountain as i think it is nice to play with "new toys"

so if any of you have any comments i would welcome them

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment